Get involved in the promoting excellence in educational assessment for nursing education by applying to become an NLN item writer, test reviewer, or live review facilitator. This unique opportunity will allow you to influence the quality and content of available tests for nursing education and practice.
As an item writer, you will:
- Participate in the development of current tests;
- Receive professional acknowledgment for your participation in NLN test development;
- Receive CEUs, if eligible
Apply to be an Item Writer (PDF) »
As a test reviewer, you will:
- Make recommendations for improvement of test items;
- Receive professional acknowledgement for your participation in NLN test development publications.
Apply to be an Item Reviewer (PDF) »
As a live reviewcourse facilitator, you will:
- Provide NCLEX® review courses at campuses in your area or, potentially, nationwide;
- Get paid while enhancing students’ testing strategies, their knowledge of concepts, and the details about the NCLEX® process.
If you are interested in participating, you must be a faculty member or nurse clinician and hold a masters or doctorate degree. Apply to be a Live Review Facilitator (PDF)
With your help, NLN Testing Services will remain the leader in providing state-of-the-art educational assessment services to schools of nursing.